Blockchain gaming projects are creating ecosystems around in-game NFT and FT items.
- P2P Renting: The standard can also be used to facilitate nuanced renting/lending of items between players.
- Rentals on exclusive limited wearables/digital fashion NFTs
- Expiring Assets: The standard creates a powerful mechanism for platforms to issue expiring items to players.
- Virtual land rentals in the metaverses.
- Virtual ad space rentals and metaverse in-game billboards could be rented hourly on large experience plots in high-traffic areas.
- Rent certain pieces to metaverse/virtual art exhibits for limited times, art selection curation/rotation
- Current Defi lending protocols aren’t conducive to lending scarce and illiquid NFTs. Risk of default means the risk of losing ownership of NFT assets. The StreamNFT standard allows for the secure rental of NFT art and collectibles.
- An instant loan against your NFT and get liquidity when it matters
- Provide NFT-controlled access to the community, voting, file storage, etc.
- Mint membership, subscription NFTs for your users that expires over time or after certain usage.
- Influencers are beginning to create access NFTs to exclusive fan clubs, 1on1 calls, access NFTs, etc
- Mint tickets for your events, concert, etc.
- Temporary use of insurance plans for large moves etc and lend out locked-in loan rate NFTs
- Rental of in-demand or company-desired ENS/Unstoppable NFT domain names. The domain name flipping space can be turned -into pure rental income. No need to ever sell it.
- Real-world assets are getting tokenized such as rental estate, invoice financing, etc. They can be put on rent or a loan can be taken against such assets.